We, as the Executive Board, have high hopes as we look forward to another great year of HFHG co-ops, sporting events, field trips, events, and more. We have a lot of education, fun and fellowship planned for the 2018/2019 school year!
Requirements for Membership
You must agree with our statement of faith:
- I believe that Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are the verbally inspired Word of God, inerrant in the original writings, infallible, the final authority for faith and life. II Timothy 3:16, II Peter 1:21
- I believe that there is one God who exists eternally as Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Genesis 1:1; Matthew 28:19; John 10:30
- I believe that Jesus Christ is God’s only Son. John 3:16
- I believe that only Jesus Christ the Son lived a life without sin. All other people are sinners in need of salvation. Hebrews 4:15; Hebrews 7:26: Romans 3:23-24
- I believe that Christ came to earth as a baby, born of a virgin, taking on the form of man without ceasing to be God, to be crucified in order to pay the penalty for our sins. Matthew 1:23;Isaiah 53:5,6; Ephesians 1:7
- I believe that Christ died, was buried and then rose on the third day and ascended to Heaven. I Corinthians 15:3, 4; John 11:25: Luke 24:7
- I believe that salvation is the gift of God given to men by grace and received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. John 3:16–19; John 5:24; Romans 3:23; Romans 5:8,9; Ephesians 2:8,9; Titus 3:5
- I believe in the traditional family, which is constantly under attack from the world today. We believe in traditional morality — purity before marriage and mutual faithfulness in marriage. I Corinthians 7:2; Ephesians 5:3; I Thessalonians 4:3
- I believe in the sanctity of life (each child is a gift from God whose life begins at conception) and the protection of our children both before and after birth. Matthew 18:5,6; Mark 9:42; Luke 17:2
Membership has its perks!
Participation in large group activities are offered for HFHG members at little or no extra cost.
Some events that we have offered in the past are:
[/unordered_list] [unordered_list style=”arrow”]
- Group field trips (with group discount rates!)
- Group service projects
- Elementary Play Dates
- Christmas Craft Fair
- Scripps-Howard Spelling Bee
- Science Fair
- Walk Through History
- Music Recital/Art Gallery
- Field Day
- Graduations for K, 5th and High School
- Office Depot Printing Discounts
- Used Book Swap
- Opportunity to participate in co-op program
- Standardized testing
- Quarterly e-newsletter
- Group directory
- Membership card to qualify for education discount at various stores
- Opportunities to minister by helping to plan and implement events
- Ribbons or certificates for group activities
- Getting started packets/meetings for new homeschoolers
- Moms Night Out groups
- Homeschool High School National Honor Society
- HSLDA membership discount ($20 off)
How to become a member of HFHG
There are several ways to become a member of HFHG:
1) Register through PayPal. This is the recommended method. You can pay with a credit or debit card and after payment is made you will be prompted to register and you will receive a password to the members only section of this website. This option gives you immediate access to our entire site.
2) Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you’d like to become a member. We’ll send you payment instructions.
3) There will be times when membership will be offered at an event. Watch our website for details on that option.
Any questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Membership dues are still only $25 for the 2018/2019 school year. Our membership year is from August of 2018 until July of 2019 (if you join in April 2018 or later, your membership will be good through the following school year 2018-2019).
- You must be a HFHG member to participate in a HFHG co-op or play on the HFHG sponsored HFC Panthers Sports Teams.